View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 01:42 PM   #1
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Please Help With Potty Training

Help Please I Am Losing My Mind. I Have Tried With This Baby And Im Not Losing My Mind Im Losing My Confidence. Or Something, I Have Tried The Pp Pads That They Smell And Potty On In Every Room Of The House, And He Pp And Poos Right Next To Them, I Take Him Outside With His Harness And He Wont Move He Waits On Me To Walk But He Only Walks Where I Go, But If I Let Him Kinda Roam He Seems To Want To Take Off Anf Im Scared Cause Ill Never Catch Him Hes Fast, I Got Some Horrible Smelling Potty Spray That "attracts" Them And It Smells Just Like Pee, Butt He Sniffs But He Doesnt Pee On Them And He Poohs Right Next To The Pad, The Breeder Says She Used Pp Pads With Him In His Cage Or Crate And He Only Went On That But Theres Been A Few Things That She Has Said That Were Up In The Air Truth Wise, But Is He Stubborn, Is He Used To A Certain Way, I Try The Treat Things But He Doesnt Even Sniff The Pp Pad When I Walk Him Over To It He Freaks Out And Runs Off, Hes Never Been Spanked All I Say Is No No Potty Lets Go Outside Or Lets Go Pp And Take Him To The Pad, But He Doesnt Sniff And He Looks At Me Like Im Retarded For Looking At This Pp Pad.I HAVE ALSO TRIED KEEPING HIM IN ONE ROOM BUT HE CHEWED UP OUR OAK CABINETS AND HE HUSBAND SAID NOPE CAUSE WE ARE GETTING READY TO MOVE IN A FEW MONTHS, SO HE HAS ROAM OVER THE HOUSE WHICH I JUST FOUND OUT IS A HUGE NO NO TODAY, SO CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME SUCCESS STEP BY STEP STEPS THEY USED? THANKS

Last edited by stephluvsangel6; 12-05-2006 at 01:45 PM.
stephluvsangel6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!