View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 04:55 AM   #1
Chelsey
My2Pearls Chelsey & Chanel
YT Donator

Default My Birthday girl *Chelsey*

I'm a bit late posting Chelsey's BD pics, but here they are

Both had a blast on sunday, we took them shopping with us, both sat in the carrier in a cart watching people awe over them, it was so cute!!
They recieved an overload of attention, a couple walked past, and we heard the man say to his wife "they almost look real" LMAO
Most of you know, Chelsey's treats are baby waffle and milk drops, she wont take doggie treats, so her Daddy found her a big hot "big people's" waffle, and gave her a few pieces.
Chanel the brat didnt fancy a bit, she was too occupied watching people walk past LOL
In the evening she had a little party, my parents, and some friends came over. By 8pm they were so worn out, they fell over and slept till we whent to bed.

Daddy gave them each a chair for Chelsey's BD and i bought them clothes. I can't let the one open gifts and let the other watch, so they both got the same.

Pic1: Chelsey in her new chair
Pic2: Chelsey showing her new dress
Pic3: Chelsey's matching coat
Pic4: Chanel in her new chair wearing her new dress with matching bloomers.
Attached Thumbnails
My Birthday girl *Chelsey*-chelsbd1.jpg   My Birthday girl *Chelsey*-chelsbd2.jpg   My Birthday girl *Chelsey*-chelsbd2jas.jpg   My Birthday girl *Chelsey*-chanch1.jpg  
Chelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!