View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
ZoeysMom2005
YT Addict

Rose Zoey 6 month pics

Hi everyone i haven't posted much on the borad because it's been crazy over here lol but i do come on to read the post at night when i have some free time . Here are some pictures i took of zoey today she just turned 6 months yesterday she is such a sweet baby . i went thr other day to the craft store and took her with me, i was looking for little charms and ribbon so i cam make her some bows and the lady that was helping me asked me what i was making i told her some bows for my little baby, she was like awww that's sweet. she asked to see zoey since she was in her little bag i took her out and this lady had me laughing she called over some other lady and told her look at her little shirt lol and she is making her hair bows lol boy did i have a good laugh i just stood their for 20 minutes waiting to get zoey back lol but we had fun and i made about 16 bows for her, im going back to the craft store friday to get some more things so i can make some more bows i will post often and ask many questions i hope you are all doing good bye for now
Attached Thumbnails
Zoey 6 month pics-may30_004.jpg   Zoey 6 month pics-may30_005.jpg   Zoey 6 month pics-may30_001.jpg   Zoey 6 month pics-may30_003.jpg   Zoey 6 month pics-may30_002.jpg  

ZoeysMom2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!