Thread: We miss you.
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:51 PM   #1
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Default We miss you.

We miss you so much Cassie, Daddie and I are thankful to know you are safe in God's loving care forever. A long thirteen months this has been. We do give thanks for all the Christmas Joy you brought us each year, how you loved snuggling under the Christmas tree, and oh how much fun you had helping everyone open their presents and yours. I couldn't put a tree up last year but this year I am, I have one little special tree for you. You are always near and dear to us the memories of you are forever to cherish. How I wish I could have changed things so that you would have always been by our side but God's plans we can't change so we had to give you back to him. I know you would love Baby Blessing and we are so thankful for her, I am looking for another little playmate sister for her, the only regret was not getting one for you cause I know you would have loved having another to play with.
Daddie and I are so thankful we found this site Yorkie Talk on the internet so many wonderful people here, we have been able to share our love for you and they their love for their precious ones, what a God given gift each are to us all.
Mommie & Daddie and Baby Blessing
I play this song over and over for you Cassie, one day we will hold you once again and be able to tell you how much we love you.
http://www.karaokeplayer.net/ijustcalled.html
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!