View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 06:59 PM   #6
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
My poor senior toy poodle (17) is being terrorized by little Tinkerbelle who is almost 11 weeks. He loves all babies, skin and fur, and won't refuse her anything. Once in a while, he gives her a little nip to say "enough already!"
But this weekend, she will not leave him alone. Chewing on his long ears, licking him , jumpin on him and stealing his chomps. Poor little guy can hardly walk and she is pulling on his ears and dragging him all over the room. He just looks at me and whines.
I keep telling her no and removing her just to have her take off again chasing him down. She can climb up to the couch now, so he's not even safe there. If I put her in her pen, she screams her head off so loud, the neighbor calls down to see if we're OK!
I'm worried about my poodle boy. He's so good with her and it's nice that he has someone to play with - even a little. But my gosh! She's just plain full of vinegar. I tell her it's a good thing she's so cute or she'd be in big trouble. Anyone have any tips?
Chewy does this to my cat Oliver.. Poor guy gets no break... he spends a lot of time in my bedroom now to get away from the dog! I have taken to bring Olie in the living room on my lap and not letting Chewy near him... I just keep saying no and after a while chewy will wallk away and leave him a lone for a little while... it is very hard and it's the one thing I wish I could change... but I still have hope that one day the cat and dog will live in peace!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!