View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 07:24 AM   #1
JessicaB
Yorkie Yakker

Default Bailey keeps freaking out about her butt...

Hello everyone! I was wondering if you could shed some light on this situation. Bailey has had this issue with freaking out and nibbling at her butt all the time ever since I got her. She does it mostly when she gets excited about something like visitors. I can't figure out if she is going for her nubbin tail or what. There isn't any hair missing or anything.

I took her to the vet three times about it and they can't figure it out. They keep testing her for parasites and giving her meds just in case, but it doesn't help and they never find anything bad. They also tried expressing her anal glands, but that didn't seem to help either. I wondered if maybe her nubbin bothers her?

Is it possible that she is just being obsessive compulsive? She also freaks out when she poops. I keep the hair trimmed around her bottom because it would get tangled in her hair and she absolutely freaks out when that happens and runs around the house like a maniac crying. She obviously isn't in pain or anything. She just has a little piece hanging there and I would always get it right off. She is fine just as soon as I get a tissue and take it off.

It's so wierd to me. Has anyone experienced this or have any clue what is going on? Thanks.

http://www.jessicabynon.com
JessicaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!