View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 05:00 AM   #7
Kimbers Mommy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Hey all! Sorry so slow on the reply!
I gave Kimber some honey and put a dab on her food - she then ate a ton and drank lots! I was so worried about her!

Thank you so much for all your advice and help. I only wish my family would realize how serious something like this is. I was in a wedding party on Saturday night and my sister and brother in-law babysat her and I think they thought I was a total psycho for leaving "rules"... I am NEVER leaving her alone with people again. I had a horrible weekend because of it. I think I maye post a VENT thread about people not understand how fragile she is. My mom had all of her sisters/brothers and my cousins over and they treat her like she's a toy. I turn out to be the jerk because I get mad at them. My cousins were trying to get her to jump off the couch (1.5 feet) and from the couch to the coffee table. My aunt held her up at the table and she let her lick her plate that had cake on it. I SNAPPED and then one of my uncle was like "You better not to that" as if I was a total psycho or something! I think I could start a new threat on this one!!!
Kimbers Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!