View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 07:11 PM   #1
Tink's Mom
With Indy In My Heart
Donating Member

Default My baby is terrorizing her Senior brother - any advice?

My poor senior toy poodle (17) is being terrorized by little Tinkerbelle who is almost 11 weeks. He loves all babies, skin and fur, and won't refuse her anything. Once in a while, he gives her a little nip to say "enough already!"
But this weekend, she will not leave him alone. Chewing on his long ears, licking him , jumpin on him and stealing his chomps. Poor little guy can hardly walk and she is pulling on his ears and dragging him all over the room. He just looks at me and whines.
I keep telling her no and removing her just to have her take off again chasing him down. She can climb up to the couch now, so he's not even safe there. If I put her in her pen, she screams her head off so loud, the neighbor calls down to see if we're OK!
I'm worried about my poodle boy. He's so good with her and it's nice that he has someone to play with - even a little. But my gosh! She's just plain full of vinegar. I tell her it's a good thing she's so cute or she'd be in big trouble. Anyone have any tips?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!