View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 06:17 PM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Default Clothingm Purses and Shoes!

I have TONS!!! of stuff for sale and This thread could take me weeks to fully list!!!! So I am going to start with a bit at a time... I have some of this and some of that... but going through the closet... I found dozens of items!!!! And later to come I have lots of items from my 10, now 11 year old!!! I have dozens of SHOES!!!! I have purses!!! I have real Snake skin if anyone is into that, I should ebay those as they are super pricey... But let me know!

I'll be asking 5.00 shipping on everything I have posted and yes!! you can combine shipping!!!! You will get priority shipping!

So... I'll list a group of stuff and then start a new thread for the next batch so things don't get lost!

So here we go!!!!!

The first item is a Vintage Coach Bag!!! Its leather inside and out with tits original hang tag! A rare find in Camel!!! Its in Amazing shape showing only slight signs of wear and a small spot near the bottom. It has a turn clasp to keep it safely secured. and the strap is generous and long enough even to be worn across the body by someone with a smaller frame. I'm asking $35.00
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_0006 (3).jpg (147.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg img_0008 (2).jpg (176.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg img_0009 (2).jpg (170.5 KB, 14 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!