View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 05:42 AM   #11
rsmit02
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laur
When are you moving? That is a LONG plane ride!!! I actually live in Hainesport which is 10-15 minutes from Burlington. Diamond gets groomed by Chrissy (she posted aboe), I LOVE her! The name of the grooming place is called Posh Pets and it is in Cherry Hill...like Chrissy said, it would probably take you a little bit to get there---probably about 30 minutes.

It takes me about 20 minutes or more but I don't mind...once you find the perfect groomer, you stick with them!!!

I take Diamond to the Creek's Edge Animal Hospital on Route 38 in Hainesport, NJ. The people there are so helpful and nice and they always are understanding. The best part is that it's no more than 5 minutes from my house. It would probably take you 15-20 minutes depending on where you are in Burlington.

Good Luck with everything and let me know if you need anything. Diamond & I are are also available for playdates We met Romeo's Mom once back when it was warmer out, had a lot of fun!!!

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the welcome and info! Now drive 30 mins to pet groomers you kidding me I would drive 4 hours to go to someone I know I can trust with my babies!!!! I will also check out the vets you reccomended. As for a play date ABSOLUTELY I would love to meet up, I will send you a message once we arrive and hopefully we can catch a warmer dry day to meet up. I am also going to check out the nearest petsmart I hear they do dog training classes I love doing that with my boy Jake.

Ruthx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!