View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 05:26 AM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie3
It probably is the seasons (SAD). When we built our house many years ago, we had to make sure there were plenty of big windows. I do suffer from seasonal depression and sometimes it's horrible. I try my best to control it without meds.

About 3 years ago my hairdresser who also suffered from seasonal depression, hung herself in her barn. I had just had my hair cut the week before and she was telling me she needed to go get her meds. Her husband found the presciption in her purse that she hadn't had filled yet.
OMG that's so sad ! My cousin did the same thing - she killed herself in December...right after Christmas but she had stockpiled all her medication and called me right before she did it sounding so upbeat we all thought she was doing better.... I've never forgiven myself for not knowing what she was planning.

EDITED TO ADD - this is to you Yorkie3 - if you EVER GET TO FEELING BAD - WRITE OR CALL !! Many of us will be here for you and it's nothing to be embarrassed about ever .....REMEMBER THAT OK ????

Maddie - you too sweetie - tell your mommy WE LOVE YOU BOTH !
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!