View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 05:53 PM   #1
YORKIEMOM2B2006
Owned by 3 furbabies
Donating Member

Default I need an ear to listen..................

I will try to make this as short as I can..sorry if it gets a little long...
last Christmas my son came home from Iraq with blood clots in his legs and ptsd ( post tramatic stress disorder) he's had 2 surgeries already, is depressed, and turned to drugs ..let me back up a little, about a month after he was home he moved in with his babies mom as a couple.....he cant still work because of the blood clots......every week, heck almost every day they fight and argue over little things and bigger at times...each time one or the other call sme into it.......I cant tell you how many times I have got a truck to move his things, a storgae unit, for them to makeup and be ok for a short time...it is really taking a toll on me,,,,,now 3 days ago, my son finally is getting help for the ptsd, he is in a 10-12 week program which will also help him with the drug problem. anyway now there arguing again over a phone call...and they both say things they dont really mean when there fighting, so now he says he is signing out in the morning and i am to go get him.....sheis a mess, im stressing bad again theres a lot more but i dont want to bore you or make you read a book....I want to and have been there for my son through everything, but I really dont know how much more I can take....do this, no dont do it, get my stuff, no dont get it, her yelling at me him yelling to me about her omg im a mess..i guess i just need to talk about it maybe someone has some good advice for me....I dont know

and im worried about my oldest son who has cancer, had 2 surgeries already, and its still there, so he goes to a hospital in new york soon for a 2nd opinion and possibly another surgery then the strongest radiation there is...
when i went to my dr last week because i couldnt move my neck he put me on xanax again, i didnt like taking them before but this time I hope they help....I'm just a worrying stressed out mess
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!