View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 05:29 PM   #1
Ivy Lucille
♥♥beats @ my feet!
Donating Member

Default What a great day!

Today was a great day! We went and got our Christmas tree at a local tree farm. We took both our kids years ago to this farm for a tree because you can ride a little train out to the Christmas tree plots. We thought it would be fun to do it this year too and we found out the dogs can go too! My hubby was more excited about this than I was, I think We had a great time and the dogs were wonderfully behaved. There were several other dogs there too. Of course, everybody made over my sweeties. Mayzie was full of energy but Mo being the meek and mild little guy that he is spent the whole time tucked in Daddy's shirt. Yes, this was the guy who in August when I aquired Mo was not all that crazy about him. In fact, I almost rehomed him. Thank goodness I didn't because I don't think Steve would have forgiven me go figure. He's daddy's boy as you can clearly see in the pictures!
Attached Thumbnails
What a great day!-my-men.jpg   What a great day!-us-girls.jpg   What a great day!-having-fun.jpg   What a great day!-daddys-boy.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!