View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 08:19 PM   #7
Chichi
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miezzi
I agre with what has already been said. I would call that airline again and tell them she is very small and you have an airline approved pet carry on! If you don't already have one I would invest in one! I can't believe that they have a special area for pets in the cargo area. To me, all the areas in cargo are dark, not well ventilated and smelly!! If they still do not alllow you, then please try another airline!! Most airlines allow 1 animal in hte cabin as long as its in an airline approved carry on that fits under the seats. And they also make you pay an additional fee, which I think is worth every penny, knowing they are safe and are with you at all times!!!! I have yet to fly with Luig, but I have alredy done my homework!!!!!
Good Luck!!!
Exactly, I already did that when we came to Caracas from Paris and she wasnt even under the seat but in the arm rest of the window seat right next to me... I even took her out of there a long time since the flight was so long and nobody said anything, she even pottied on her wee wee right there on the floor of my seat. And this was Airfrance that they are supposed to be really rude. Well it was just normal for them watching Violeta out of her carrier.
Attached Thumbnails
Traveling by cargo....-vioavion.jpg  
Chichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!