View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 10:27 AM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Default PLEASE Help Save Charlie!!!!!!!

Calling all Californians!!!!!!

I need help!!!!!

I Adopted out my Black Labrador Retreiver nammed Harley, which I changed to Charlie, a year and a half ago because I moved into a 3 store town house in northern California. The three flights of stairs were just too much on him!

So.. i get a call today from the breeder telling me that He is in the pound!!!!!!

I flip out!!!! OMG! So I call the pound... They want to hold him for this Screwed up family that did not care for him... They called me 6 months ago talking about rehoming him cause his nails were damaging thier hard wood floors! ugh!!!!! And I said, NO!!! He comes to me! Nobody else....

So now he is in the pound!!!!

And I have to go get him!!!! But its 7 hours away and even if I leave right now, I'll never make it!!!!!

He is at the Stockton Animal Shelter
1575 S Lincoln st
stockton ca 95209

The fee to pick him up is only 39.50 Cause he's nuteres and current on all his shots! , he is a total BABY!!!! And VERY well behaved!!!!!!!!

I need to form a rescue chain of some sort!!! I need someone close to him to bail him out!!! The gal at the pound "Jennifer" said that it was OK as long as I gave her the name... And then I will drive as far as I have to... but anyone willing to help me... I'd ve forever indebted to you!!! Please help me bring Charlie home!!!!!

Kathryn
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!