View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 06:33 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default Just want to say this about YT MEMBERS

They rock.

Some of the newer people may not know this - but this site has some of the best people on it and I just want to say that. I have alot of posts but the reason I do is because of the people here -

today ...someone I hardly know wrote me the nicest pm ...and I just want to say thank you to her for taking the time to write me. Some people know my situation - some don't ....but I've found during my time here - there are some pretty awesome people that we would NEVER get the chance to meet if it weren't for the computer -

I see so many posts about the bad side of online forums but I want to say the upside is SO MUCH better and far outweighs the other things.

Alycia - Willow - thank you - It may have seemed like a small thing to you but your pm this morning is very appreciated ....and the same goes to the people I've come to know thru this site - I wish I could meet so many of you but I guess this will have to do

(is this hokey enough for you all ??? )

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO Everyone and I wish you all a Merry Christmas ....Feliz Navidad... Happy Kwanzaa .....(and all the other Politically Correct phrases we're susposed to use) to all

I'm done ... thanks for listening hugs to everyone !
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!