View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #12
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

The Hobo bag from TC is incredible! Its definitely one of Jadens favorite carriers! I also have another carrier from trixieandpeanut.com that's Chanel inspired, it looks like the Chanel black messenger bag and its a great undercover carrier too. The one from trixieandpenaut actually has more storage than the one from TC as it has four huge pockets on the outside of the bag as well as two places inside the bag for like your cell phone and lipgloss and then an extra zippered compartment where you can store food or a leash. It also has mesh on both ends and has a flap that can cover the mesh or can be pinned up. I love both of the bags for different reasons. I like the chanel one for its size and all the room it has and I like the hobo one because its super cute and you can unzip it from both sides in case they want to stick their head out and see. I can take Jaden anywhere in either of those bags but they both are kind of pricey. I did just see one at the walmart we have here that is similar to the hobo from TC. It has the same mesh top and looked like it purse but it was brown and quite a bit smaller but it was only $35.00

Anyway, best of luck to you finding a great carrier!
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!