View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 05:38 AM   #1
blondflava
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Camera My baby is 6 months old!!

I still can't believe how fast the time went... It really was true what someone once told me, enjoy their puppyhood, it doesn't last long. The first weeks seemed long but they turned into months in a blonk of an eye, wow. And today I've had Pepper for 4 months. What was I doing with my time when he wasn't around?? LOL. Potty training turned out to be a challenge, but now he goes on the pad like 9 out of 10, we went through the biting furniture phase (but all in all,nothing got destroyed whew), trouble with food at the beginning, all that matting and fighting over the comb and the daily routine, first baths when he was so freaked out he wouldn't stop shivering... We had our scares too, he got dropped at the vet's office (thank God nothing happened), got severe allergy to the vaccine and went to ER for a day. And so many good moments, Yorkie kisses, cuddles in the morning, those cute little stretches and yawns, playing chase and fetch and tug-o-war. Our roadtrips when he was such a good boy and we could smuggle him into the hotel room . How he's a good boy and lets me dress him (we're working on booties), all that in that little package. Sorry for the long post, I'm just one proud momma and had to brag about my baby! ... I'm attaching pictures showing how he's been growing up
Attached Thumbnails
My baby is 6 months old!!-073006-bathroom-r.jpg   My baby is 6 months old!!-080606-sandal-r.jpg   My baby is 6 months old!!-080806-one-ear-standing-r.jpg   My baby is 6 months old!!-081906-pepper-biting-stick-r.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!