Thread: How long
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 03:11 AM   #6
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

2 days, off and on for an hour or two. All of mine have been within that time frame.
I put treats in their crate every night, really good treats that they love, they also get fed in their crate. The first night the would whine or whimper, I would put soft music on, the louder they got, the louder the music was turned up. It didn't take them long to realize that they couldn't compete with the music and they learned to be quiet. It only took each of them a couple of days. I trained all 6 of them this way and it works like a charm for me. They all now love their crates, because they know they get special treats in them every night. Now they can't seem to get into their crates fast enough, lol!! They will whimper and whine just to get in their crate and then they zoom right in as soon as I open the door. And they all sleep through the night without a peep out of them and I no longer have to turn the music on.
I am thrilled that I found something that works for me, it has been used on 6 puppies and has not failed me yet!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!