Thread: Scared dog!
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 08:41 PM   #3
Cherry
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy mae06
Oh my that poor lil pup how very tramatic. I don't know what she could really try but I would reward the guy for the good things he does. as with the food aggresion if she can make him sit and stay till she is ready that may help. I know yorkietrainer may have better help I'll go look for her good luck.
Today she said he is doing a little better.. I had her put a pillow case with both the cat and dog when they sleep for a couple days then switch them so they get used to each other scents. And I also suggested maybe bringing Diezel and him to a park together and maybe make him more comfortabe (they both are about 3lbs.) I am probably going to go there this weekend and meet him by myself. She is so afraid he is going to nip the wrong person. Im not scuuured. I also offered to keep him on weekends since I am totally expierieced with sleepless night from barking.

I dont know why I didnt think of Yorkietrainer. We hooked up on myspace so I will def shoot her a message.. Thanks for reminding me of that
Cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!