View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 08:18 PM   #1
Bnot
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Carpet cleaner parked in living room

Yea, that carpet cleaner is still parked in the living room. I'm thinking about getting a friend of mine to rig up a light, and put a lamp shade on it, and have a dual duty. Least I can get more than one use from it, Any other suggestions?

Most of the time, she uses the potty pads, but seems like at least once a day, its nowhere near a pad.

Thats when we get back in the kitchen, and put the plywood back over the door again. She's always been 100% in the kitchen.

And poo, omg....I don't want to go there, but least its easy to clean up.

I don't have to worry about cleaning carpet for christmas, cause I keep it clean all the time! As much as I clean it, water should be coming out clear!

At night she sleeps with us, and gets up to go on her potty pad in the bedroom at night.

I gave up on the rugs, they all put away for now. Last time I pulled one out, she did great, till I spilled a tad of taco sauce on it. Then she chewed a hole in it! Geez, and I was afraid of her peeing on it

She'll be 6 months Dec 11th.

I keep hoping that I can go a full week without having to use the carpet cleaner. Sometimes we make it a day or 2....then out of the blue, pee spot

Just keep feeling that carpet cleaner will spend a full year parked in my living room. Someone please give me hope!
Bnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!