View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #12
trini&coco
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom
Well, you did offend me. i do understand, however, what you are saying. Why would you jump to the conclusion that i am one of "those" breeders? believe me, I have paid my dues. I have researched until I couldn't research anymore, then kept on researching. I have invested a lot of money in my dogs to make sure I have some of the best and if I do make any 'extra money', it certainly won't be for a long time. I don't need to make money off my dogs to live. I have a very comfortable life. But I will be posting a "for sale" ad soon.
It is sad that people automatically try and assume the worst about "newbie" breeders. We all have to start somewhere and me being a new breeder myself, I was also offended by that question. I believe you will be a great breeder and are a wonderful person (from your posts) that would never exploit or use your beloved pets! You have done your research and you have the dedication to your pets that extends from your time to your love to money and so on and those are exactly the qualities dedication and love that breeds wonderful Yorkies.

Don't get me wrong because there are alot of people who do start off for the wrong reason and should not be breeding but you are not one of them.

Just my opinion...

We wub, wub, wub YT

Last edited by trini&coco; 11-28-2006 at 06:14 PM.
trini&coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!