View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 05:39 PM   #11
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegamom1
I was not trying to "bait" you. I was simply asking questions. There are just so many people that have just bred to produce litters for "fun" and "profit" and do not care about the breed standard or any thing else for that matter. Over breeding has just been a problem in many breeds and it concerns me. It disheartening to see post on the "for sale" thread from some so called breeders with not a care for anything except trying to make a buck from breeding their numerous breeds over and over again. I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention, and you're being an "old lady", makes no difference to me. I'm not a spring chicken myself either, honey and I will continue to ask questions if I want to know something.
Well, you did offend me. i do understand, however, what you are saying. Why would you jump to the conclusion that i am one of "those" breeders? believe me, I have paid my dues. I have researched until I couldn't research anymore, then kept on researching. I have invested a lot of money in my dogs to make sure I have some of the best and if I do make any 'extra money', it certainly won't be for a long time. I don't need to make money off my dogs to live. I have a very comfortable life. But I will be posting a "for sale" ad soon.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!