View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 08:43 AM   #14
ytsirk27
BANNED FOR SCAMMING MEMBERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miezzi
You are not ugly at all...I don't let my clients use that word in front of me! LOL!!!

I am a hairdresser, and if you walked thru the door and sat in my chair, here is what I would recommend. You have fine hair....1st thing ....color....gives your hair body. I would put a few lighter highlights thru the top, then give your hair an all over color, either a rich chestnut, or go lighter all together. That would be your preference! BUt its hard to say what color exactly, for its hard to tell thru a computer what your undertone of your skin is. Highlights give the hair lots of body!

As for the cut, I would give you a shorter, messier layered hair do, that you could just blowdry and let it go, or you could wisp it out, NOT FLIPPY, but whispy! Kind of like a Lisa Rinna hairdo! I would do a heavier side bang too! And I would puts tons of texture in your hair!

And Product...makes a world of differnce! I love the Aquage products! They have a volumizing mousse that I use for the top part of the hair, then they also have this Sea Salt Texturizing Spray! The 2 together work miracles for fine haired clients! Then the Illuminating Gelade as a finisher!!!!

Also, to draw attention upwards to your hair, and open up your eyes, give your eyebrows a nice arch and thin them out a little bit! Shaped eyebrows make a world of difference!!!!!!

Thats what I would do! Hope this helps!

i do get my brows waxed..obviously is been awhile though!
ytsirk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!