View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 05:42 AM   #5
HeatherHamptons
Got Yorkie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewtee
Great frontpage - easy for the eyes and cute dogs!

- Make it so you don't have to press enter, but can click anywhere on the page to enter.
- Don't make it open in a new window - it makes a mess to have unused windows lying open on the desktop.
- My standard menubar disspapears in the new window - that is really annoying - let me decide what menus I want, please don't do it for me.
- Also the sidescrollbar is gone, which means that when I click on ie "Summer dresses" - I get a page longer than my screen but with no scrolloption - and no option to go back to previous page unless you know the keyboard as well as I.
Always have menus on all pages - it is missing on "Summer dresses" - makes it annoying to move around the website.
I would make all small text somewhat bigger - it is hard to see even for me (close to 40 and just got my first glasses)

Other than that I can see you have great talent for layout and design and I hope your style can inspire a lot of the dogclothes sites to put a little more effort into their design, because it is greatly needed.

Keep up the good work

I couldn't agree more.

The thing I dislike the most is the lack of navigation (no menu).

Im also not fond of the shopping cart layout. Those should all be preview images. Once clicked they should open to their own page with a more detailed discription of the product and size/color choices.

These things are easily fixed though...

EDIT: I just checked your source file, and you don't have any meta tags. Where are your keywords, discription, etc?

Last edited by HeatherHamptons; 05-29-2005 at 05:48 AM.
HeatherHamptons is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!