View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 04:47 AM   #17
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizpatch
I wasn't going to share this story until I just read another thread. This really did happen to me on Friday & it has scared the liven socks right off of me. I have lived here for 33 years and have never encountered anything like this before.

This is what happened.

I was driving down the street minding my own business when I pulled off the road for just a quick stop. Rather than leave Annie in the car I picked her up and took her with me, dropped off the package & had just gotten back in my Explorer when this Suburban comes in at an angle and blocks me from going forward. This woman jumps out & starts screaming at me, that I have her yorkie! Where did I find her, that dog is mine & you took it!
I am a little freaked out at the moment and can't believe what is happening, she starts to approach my vehicle all the time screaming that is my dog. My dog has a red bow in its hair. At which point I say to her, your yorkie has a red Minnie Mouse bow from Walt Disney World in it hair & you think this is your dog? A very big man has now gotten out of the Suburban & is headed my way as well saying it is her! When the woman gets to the front of my truck, I put it in reverse & took off out of there!
Let me tell you this has shook me up pretty bad! I immediately called my husband & told him what happened, he asked me if they were following me, I didn't see them. He told me to call 911 if I saw them behind me.

I live in a very small town, but it was Thanksgiving and people do travel.

Once again right now I don't feel safe. I have no idea, if this person really lost their yorkie or if it was a ploy to steal her from me. I don't know, all I know is how it has made me feel. I now have a copy of all Annies' paperwork in my Explorer, if these people show up again, I will call 911 & I will continue driving until I get to either a friends house that is a officer( I have many) or to a very public place, where I can meet up with the officer that has been called out.
Oh my goodness!! I am glad you guys are alright. Also, if it happens again and they manage to get Annie, make sure you write thee license plate down.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!