View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 11:07 PM   #1
TJCHRISYORK
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Tyson Saying Hey And Has A Few Questions

I am glad to be back, we had our pc crash,2 in 1 week and have not had any wayto read up on all the yorkie stories, hope everyone is having a good holiday season. This will be Ty 1st Christmas, I am still trying to get some pics up of my little guy. He graduates in 2 days from puppy school, he started at 10 weeks and he has learned so mcuh and has had so much fun, he is a very socialized pup, as you all know, not to many people can walk by and not speak to a yorkie and gosh forbid they do walk by and nit say or do something Ty will stop and watch them walk away in disgust like how dare them. I am really starting to think that we all jusy have little humans with extra hair, he is sooooooo smart and whenever we our at school shoppers always stop and watch the puppy class and you guys know I dont need to tell you who they go crazy over. I f you guys could just give me some general info on what the next few months will bring, he has lost no teeth yet and his hair is all still black except his little tan places and when we pull his hair apart and look at his skin it is blue, I mean really blue....When should we start getting him groomed, his hair is a little long but we trim around his eyes. Any more info will always be of help. I have never been and still am not some werid animal person whos life revolves only around a pet, but me and my fiance barely leave the house anymore and when we do he is almost always with us. We`both had pets has kids, but I dont remeber caring about them like this, they are such a great breed and I know they say that Pugs are real smart and a lot like people, but I think you all would agree, this little guy I have is more like a human then any dog I have ever had, thanks for reading. I had a lot to get out since I havent had a pc for over a month. Tyson says Happy Holidays to all his Yorkie buddies and he will get a pic up soon.........thanks again for all the info on this site you guys are the best.....Christine,TJ and Tyson
TJCHRISYORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!