View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 09:09 PM   #1
dizpatch
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Scared me to death!!!!!!!!

I wasn't going to share this story until I just read another thread. This really did happen to me on Friday & it has scared the liven socks right off of me. I have lived here for 33 years and have never encountered anything like this before.

This is what happened.

I was driving down the street minding my own business when I pulled off the road for just a quick stop. Rather than leave Annie in the car I picked her up and took her with me, dropped off the package & had just gotten back in my Explorer when this Suburban comes in at an angle and blocks me from going forward. This woman jumps out & starts screaming at me, that I have her yorkie! Where did I find her, that dog is mine & you took it!
I am a little freaked out at the moment and can't believe what is happening, she starts to approach my vehicle all the time screaming that is my dog. My dog has a red bow in its hair. At which point I say to her, your yorkie has a red Minnie Mouse bow from Walt Disney World in it hair & you think this is your dog? A very big man has now gotten out of the Suburban & is headed my way as well saying it is her! When the woman gets to the front of my truck, I put it in reverse & took off out of there!
Let me tell you this has shook me up pretty bad! I immediately called my husband & told him what happened, he asked me if they were following me, I didn't see them. He told me to call 911 if I saw them behind me.

I live in a very small town, but it was Thanksgiving and people do travel.

Once again right now I don't feel safe. I have no idea, if this person really lost their yorkie or if it was a ploy to steal her from me. I don't know, all I know is how it has made me feel. I now have a copy of all Annies' paperwork in my Explorer, if these people show up again, I will call 911 & I will continue driving until I get to either a friends house that is a officer( I have many) or to a very public place, where I can meet up with the officer that has been called out.

Muriel
dizpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!