View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 05:17 PM   #14
Meisa
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036

Thank you all for your sweet comments. Yes, she was a beauty. Cassie was a blue and gold. The picture I posted was about a year ago and she had turned pretty silver. Gray haired ole lady, I guess. But still the lady. We do have 2 other Yorkies. I bought my husband one last year for his birthday in November "Barracus Orion, Bo" and I have Meisa (my avatar). It does help to have them. I cannot imagine not having the patter of little feet in the house. Would be too quiet and would have made the year unbearable. Meisa does not have the fiesty, demanding personality Cassie had. I do miss that but she is very loving and sweet in her own way. Took me a little while to bond with her, as some of you may remember. But, now I cannot imagine not having her greet me each night. Will always miss my Cassie Mae but she is not suffering any more. My son has a new furbaby. He called me and asked if it would be alright if he named his new baby after Cassie. Of course, I cried. But now we have an Amara Mae. And she has the fiesty personality of Cassie. I get to babysit, so some days I have 4 Yorkies in my house to love.
Meisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!