View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Red face I'm very anxious

Here is the thing. I will be leaving the week of X-mas to visit my mother in AZ. I haven't seen her in 3 years and she has been very sick. I bought my ticket back in September and have been quite happy. Fast forward to now........and I have been extremely preocupied and anxious about leaving my husband behind with our 4 furkids. (Yorkie, cat, toy poodle, and hamster). Since I got married (3 years ago) I have never been away from him/them a day. We decided that it would be a good idea to go visit her by myself and then we could take a trip together in the Spring.

The pets are super attached to me and I can't get the idea of me being away without them out of my mind
I have nightmares, I have anxiety, I sweat bullets, I have even considered cancelling the trip altogether.

I know my husband is an excellent fur-parent and they will be in great hands, BUT the unkown is killing me. I keep thinking........what if this? what if that? etc. It's basically affecting my sanity right now.

I know I sound RIDICULOUS to some, but I truly don't know how to act. I don't think I will enjoy my trip if I keep this up. I HAVE to go see my mom, because if something were to happen (God forbid) I would never forgive myself for having put it off this long.

I go to nursing school all year round. No vacation between semesters, no summers off, no nothing. The only time I get is a 2 week vacation in December.

Right now, I collected them all and put them in the room with him to watch tv together. They are scratching and whining at the door because they want to be here with me. Talk about pulling my heart strings

Please pray for me and my babies. I am a firm believer of prayer. I pray for peace in my heart and mind. I pray that everything goes smooth and sound. I am in the final weeks of my Medical surgery rotation and I NEED to concentrate. Finals are creeping around the corner and I NEED to focus.

Thanks for letting me vent. I can't do that to my hubby as I am afraid he will think I don't trust him with my babies.

Jess

Join today and remove this ad!