View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 09:07 AM   #5
tegamom1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket9671
Hi! I am looking for a teacup yorkie. Can any one please help me find a little girl. I have looked for several months now, and finally decided to join yorkietalk.com to see if anyone could help me. The problem I have is that most of the puppies that I find are out of my price range. What can I do?

Rocket
Welcome to YT! I am so glad you came here for help. Please go to "Search" and look at posts on teacup Yorkies. There is no such thing. There are very small Yorkies, but, please read the posts and see all the problems that come with them. It will help you in your search. Also, I don't know where you are here in Texas, but here in Lubbock there are 3 or 4 ads in the paper for Yorkies. I would be happy to check into them for you if you would like. I'm sure they are "show" puppies, but I doubt if you want to spend that much, but, remember Yorkies are expensive and are expensive to raise. (Worth every penny!) Again welcome, and if someone one here doesn't have a litter, I'll be happy to check on the ones here for you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!