View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 03:48 AM   #1
rsmit02
Senior Yorkie Talker

Talking This place is amazing!!!

I have been a member for a week now and spent hours reading all the posts and looking at photos. I have learnt more about yorkies in the last week than in 3 years of owning one lol!!!!

I dont know who the administrators of this site are but I wanted to say a huge well done and thank you and also to all the members who have welcomed me and given such good advice.

In particular I have learnt that is invaluable,

Doggie CPR,

Lists of what is bad for my babies,

Poisionous substances and first aid for this,

REVERSE SNEEZING who knew this is what my babies have when they get excited!!!!! My poor pups have had treatment for kennel cough so many times for no reason. My vet wondered how they kept getting kennel cough, even he hadnt heard of reverse sneezing!!! The tips for shortening an episode by stroking throat or holding nose briefly works a treat. My pup after only 3 episodes this week now comes to me when he starts and lifts his head for me to stroke his throat he must know it helps!!!!!

The info for us moving to usa next month was great, travel on the plane etc,

Plus best of all the offer of a play date from Romeos Mommy when we get to usa I cant wait what a great way to settle me and my pups into a new country!!

Ruthx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!