View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 08:25 PM   #23
lyleeri
Yorkie Yakker

My nephew is about a year old now and his dad is a dead beat. If the father want's nothing to do with her, don't presure him too. I know it might be hard not to, but you will be thankful you didn't in the end. My nephew's dad went through a stage where he wanted nothing to do with his son, and as soon as my sister started hanging out with other guys he wanted to get involved. I really wish she had of just cut ties with him completly when that was what he wanted, because since the baby has been born he has not so much as bought a SINGLE pack of diapers.. yet he still feels he has the right to see his son. I really think he only chooses to see him now to spite my sister. (It's all a long, complicated, twisted mess) This guy lived in my house the entire time my sister was prego with no job and he expected my parents to provide him with everything. Then after the baby was born his grandparents got them a place that he kicked my sister and his son out of after about 2 weeks!
So if he doesn't want to be involved be thankful, because he probably wouldn't be the type of father you would want in her life anyway!
lyleeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!