Thread: Update on Huck
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 07:03 PM   #1
darlingdinkies
Yorkie Yakker

Teeth Update on Huck

Oh my gosh! I'm just so overwhelmed by you guys. I was literally in tears when I checked the message board tonight. I'm relatively new to YT and I had know idea I'd receive back so many responses. It was wonderful and heart-warming. Thank you all so much for all your kind words and prayers.

I am absolutely astonished by Huck. The vet said he would probably not want to eat or drink for a few days, and definitely would not be able to chew. He lapped up water and the special food they gave me for him this morning. And I could not believe my eyes when I saw him snatch up a Skittles candy one of the kids dropped and started chewing away like nothing happened! He is the toughest little guy I tell you! (But I'm really going to have to watch that little bugger, because in order for his jaw to heal he has to completely avoid chewing motion!)

He looks awful - his face is shaved and his eye is still very bloody, but I know he's going to be fine. He was up and around today and even went outside to use the bathroom. I do not doubt for one second that all of your prayers are helping him along and are contributing to his miraculously quick recovery.

THANKS 1000000! I will keep you posted on his progress!

Anna
darlingdinkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!