View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 05:51 PM   #1
Willow
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Angry Pets Supplies Shopper!!!

So this afternoon we went to Pets Supplies Plus to do some shopping. We had Autumn and Maddie with us. My husband was carrying Autumn and Maddie was riding in the cart with Austin and we had our daughter and second to youngest child with us. We were looking for shampoo and a few new christmas toys and a new comb for the girls.

First, almost as soon as we got in the door this woman walks up to our cart and exclaims "I have never seen a yorkie that dark" and without asking scoops Maddie up and starts kissing and hugging on her. My husband could tell I was fixing to flip out so he stepped up and took Maddie. We hurried away from that woman and continued with our shopping.

About fifteen minutes later we run into the SAME woman in the dog food aisle and this time instead of grabbing Maddie, she said, "Which one gets to come with me? One of those cute kids or one of those gorgeous yorkies?" She then grabbed my DAUGHTER'S arm and said, "are you going to come with me?" and proceeded to tug my daughter towards her. My daughter grabbed onto the cart and screamed "NO" and I grabbed both of my kids that were walking and looked at my husband and said, "We are done shopping." We promptly checked out and left.

I was livid!!! YOU DO NOT grab other peoples kids or dogs when out in public!!! I wish I had made a complaint about it with the cashier or someone but I was trying to get myself and my kids out of there fast and Ernie (hubby) wasn't complaining about my wanting to leave in a hurry. Not only was it rude, but how am I to know that the woman was really JOKING and NOT trying to steal my kids or my dog???!!!

I don't think I am ever going back to that particular Pets Supplies Plus!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!