View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 02:52 PM   #9
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

I didnt realize I had all these responses..thank you everyone!!!

I was up all night thinking and thinking and thinking some more and reading hundreds and hundreds of AOL horror stories!!

I am not the first or last to get ripped off by them...that is for sure!

I went to the bank this morning after gathering change from my kids rooms for gas....

A year ago I was with AOL..when I decided to go with another much cheaper ISP provider they asked me if I would like to keep my email address for $1 a month..I said for sure as I sell on ebay and I had alot going on and couldnt lose my email account. Well AOL was faithfully taking out $1.06 (TAXES YOU KNOW LOL) of my account BUT last month they took 90 some odd dollars for whatever and now the 666.00 some odd dollars this month..

I signed two forms called Proformas which will deny AOL any money and also start an investigation. The bank will replace my money on Monday or Tuesday and gave me $75 cash until then...my account still shows a negative amount but that will change on Mon or Tues..then I can breath a sigh of relief...even though I am quite relieved now...I will call AOL on Monday morning and find out what the heck they are trying to pull...

Thank you all for your support...I am really at my wits end with a bunch of crap that is going on right now in my life...when it rains it DOWNPOURS and sometimes you start to wonder WHY ME???

I know things could be alot worse...and I have lots to be grateful for in life...this just really threw me for a loop...again many thanks!!

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!