View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 05:41 AM   #7
makemepretty
YT 500 Club Member

You can do a chargeback with your bank(it does take 10 days to get the money back though). The main thing is they didn't have authorization to take money out of your account and they did. Your bank may even wave any fees if you've been with them awhile and it hasn't happened before.

When we've been dead broke I've sold any and everything on ebay. Yes, it sucks. People buy anything from perfume samples to used dvd's etc. Anything you can think of to sell will go for more on ebay than at a pawn shop.

We have something called Check N Go that you can borrow money (for a fee) for a week, do you have something like that around you? It might help you make it until you get your check. If not, I'm sure you know how to scrape by so that if you can bring yourself to borrow a small amount of money from anyone(family?) you could pull off a couple of meals. Being broke all the time does make it easier to know how many meals you can make with one loaf of bread

Good luck, I've been in your situation and it does pass. It seems like it takes forever but it does pass. You sound like a good person, I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch.
makemepretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!