View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 12:57 AM   #1
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Cry Im so upset...just need to vent..

Of course with Christmas coming anything that can go wrong IS GOING WRONG!!

I work at home, a handicapped woman lives with us full time and I do a sort of foster care for her. The wages are enough to GET BY on but I depend on my child support check and my child tax credit to live also.

The first thing that went wrong is that my child support that was due to come in on the 1st of November hasent shown up yet. I have called and called and of course I get the run around..only to find out it WAS THEIR FAULT and a mistake was made and I SHOULD get my payment within a week...great for three hungry kids huh??

Then tonight I check my account to see if my money went into my account yet only to find out im 666.00 in the hole??? I called my bank to see what the heck is going on??? They said AOL withdrew their money...im like...HUH?? I havent been with AOL for over a year, Im with Bell Sympatico!! Well it is showing that they are taking money from me for service??? Now I have to go to the bank in the morning to try and find out what is going on as they cant do that over the phone...I have to sign papers so they can do an investigation...and now I am flat flat broke and IF my money from child support comes through it will go to pay off the money that I am in the hole for??

I am sitting here bawling my eyes out, flat broke without a dime to even get to the bank tomorrow to sort this out??? I live about 30-40 mins from the city that my branch is in...what am I supposed to do?? Mom and Dad have lent me money to get by...this has never happened to me in my 34 years on this planet. I dont borrow from people...I dont make tons of money but there is ALWAYS food on our table and clothes on our backs.

I have been reading on the computer that AOL is doing this to people saying that if you have closed down your account then what is your conformation number?? I dont have one...they havent taken money for a year now and that was never a worry..nor did I think I needed a conformation number to close an account?? Its like a scam!!! I have no clue what I am going to do..this is unreal...I just dont know which way to turn..

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!