View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 07:56 PM   #7
Timmy
Mimi & Gabby too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amspoelstra
We were trying to get the offer in before the weekend because the home has had a lot of traffic. And we were getting really nervous this morning because we wanted to beat everybody to it. The realtor told us they even had two showings today. The great thing is they took our offer without even really countering it... YEAHHHHH!

Good luck on the closing and moving in of course! Enjoy!

I know that is the same thing I did...I put the offer in the same night it was listed because I just knew alot of ppl were going to put offers. My house is pretty big and I got it for a great price only because it was a bank repo. I already have $45,000 instant equity...not bad!!

The only thing I hated is that they still could show the house up until the 3 day attorney review is over...those 3 days were never ending because all I was thinking was someone is going to make a better offer and they are going to withdraw from my offer...BUT of course everything went my way and I'm happy!!! Just like you are right now!!!

Good luck moving too....I'm living out of boxes now I got a maze of boxes in my house...you just don't know how much stuff you have until you pack. I do wish I had more furniture though...I'm moving from a 700 sq ft apt to a 1900 sg feet house..its going to take me forever to furnish my home but I am really looking forward to it.
Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!