View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 07:31 AM   #1
cj125
Mia, Max and Moe's Mom
Donating Member

Love Thank You Tia, Bailey & Leslie!!!

I've been trying so hard to get these pictures loaded - I'm just not very good at But I want to tell Tia, Bailey, and Leslie just how much Mia enjoyed her gifts from her special new friends!

OMG, she could hardly stand the excitement. I do have pictures of her sticking her nose in the box smelling each item for about 3 minutes!!! Then she proceeded to try to take each item out. I finally realized she was trying to get to the bones at the bottom of the box - it was so funny! She (and I) just love each and every item that our new friends sent. Everything is just awesome!!!

Heres a list of the things she got until I can get these pictures up.

*A really neat large red towel with black paw prints!!!
*An adorable blue sweater with lime green/orange flowers -- the neck has loose green threads almost like that eyelash stuff - it is SOOOOO cute!!!
*A sweet two tone pink poncho - which again is sooo cute!
*A multi colored rope bone that she can actually get her mouth around!
*A funny squeaky guy with a ball cap on - which she LOVES!
*Three nyla bones - which she has had to lick on each of them already!
*A bottle of "Homeopath" dog skin & coat conditioner (smells so good!) I'll be trying that today!
*And one of nicest charms that I have ever seen..... Thank You soooo much! It's so precious! It has the word "DIVA" written in silver set on a black background but it's domed with a clear covering!!!! Then on the back.... it's engraved with... MIA I LOVE it!!! It came in a little jewelry box that says "Don Johnson Jewellers" It is just awesome Leslie! Thank You sooo very much!
*Oops, they didn't forget Mom, they sent something I've never seen before but I'm dying to try... "Winter Bath Cure Fizzies". Can't wait to try them! I do enjoy a nice bath.
*And finally (I hope I didn't forget anything) Tia and family sent a very sweet letter... I don't know how you guys do it. It was soo tender. Love the part about not wanting to be a teenager!!! And twin boys to boot! Loved it Leslie!

Thank You - Thank You - Thank You!!!!

You really made out first Secret Buddy Special! and I hope we made some new friends!

Lots of hugs & Yorkie kisses!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PB220177.JPG (190.8 KB, 76 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!