View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 06:34 AM   #8
Timmy
Mimi & Gabby too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTrixie143
I use the reusable/washable pads. But I didn't get pish or piddle pads. I have 6 dogs that use the pad so I need alot of pads and $25 for one pad is too expensive for me. Another member here referred me to another site where I got my pads and I am so glad they referred the site to me!! The site is www.valethics.com

The pads arn't expensive and I love them. I ordered 18 of them.
When I used the disposable ones, I would be using atleast 12 disposable pads a day. But since I got the reusable ones, I only use 6 pads a day because they absorb twice the amount of moisture and the ones I got are even smaller than the disposable ones, I ordered the xsmall ones.

The pads are great. I wash them every other day and they come out looking like brand new every time which is just amazing because if you saw how much my boys pee, you would think there would huge stains on it, but there is absolutely no staining. All I use is a little detergent, no softener or anything else and they still come out looking brand new. Oh and they don't smell. Some people say they have different reusable pads that still smell like pee even after they are washed, but these ones don't.

The pads have saved me alot of money. I was spending $60 a month for disposable pads. The pads have paid for themselves and I have an extra $60 a month now. I will be ordering more as soon as I come up with the money. I highly recommend them!!!

Thanks for the site!! I'm going to get a few xsm ones and try them out!!
Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!