View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 05:17 PM   #8
Elisandra
Rocky's Slave 4 ever
Donating Member

Default dont worry about it too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcutnlife
I have a 6 month old yorkie. She is trained a little to well to go potty on her pad. She hasnt had a mistake in a good month. The problem is she will not go potty outside. She'll hold it a good two hours (which is when i loose my patience). When i take her outside she'll want to play and eat leaves so i take her back inside and she goes straight to her pad and starts circling. I run to pick her up and take her out to the grass and say go potty and nothing........... Take her back, wait a little then she runs to her pad, so i do the same thing. This will go on for a half of day literally. I tell myself she cant hold it forever but she can. What to do? What kind of dog doesnt want to go to the bathroom outside? My trainer says i have to go to a park all day until she pee's. I dont have this time to just sit at a park for 8 hours because thats how long my dog can hold it. PLease help, im sooooo frustrated.

Danny

My rocky is now 8months old and i thought he would never do something outside and just last weekend he did pee outside for the first time and now whenever we go outside he pees outside he hasnt done poop but i am being patient and i know he will do his business when he's ready.

I thought he was only going to use the wee wee pads since he's home all day while i work, but we went to the park and he did it on his own, sometimes he still squats to pee but that's ok i rather him still do that because i dont want pee on my walls.
Just be patient when he's ready he will go outside i promise

Proud member of the Little Gentleman's Club
Elisandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!