View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 02:57 PM   #6
soneal
I love my Lily Pie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencar98
Finally - after numerous design changes, fittings, and suggestions these are the two different designs for camisoles I will be offering for sale. Most of the dresses for dogs are done in one of two styles, what I call a halter design and the other is a full bodice design. The halter design is simplier to make and I will offer it for $10.00 (shipping included). The full bodice design is more time consuming to make and I will offer it for $12.00 (shipping included). They will be made to your dogs measurements, so the length can be adjusted for either t-shirt or dress wearing. These are made of a fine quality satin or silk, very smooth, so as not to catch on hair. I'm offering two color choices - the Blush Beige color or a Soft White. There are snaps for closures unless you request velcro. The velcro does catch the hair though, that is the reason I went with snaps.

. Attachment 79913 Attachment 79914

You will need to PM me with measurements, selections and shipping info. I will be offering Paypal for convenience in payment. Thanks for all the encouragment everyone, hope this works for you and me.
very nice1
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!