View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 11:01 PM   #11
WRScorpio
Senior Yorkie Talker

Oh, he wants to eat and drink everything. He wants to eat his vomit when he throws it up and we're having a terrible time keeping him from biting our hands off when we try to clean it up. I tried giving him boiled chicken and that didn't seem to help... threw it up about two hours after eating it as well. He was up playing a little bit ago and now he's sleeping peacefully beside of me, but I'm a worried mama. This was the first time I've taken him for shots even though he's 5 and the vet. said nothing about them having a reaction to them; I didn't even think about the three at once. We did refuse the bordatella because the tech. said only to get if it they are going to be boarded with other dogs... but the vet. came in and was talking about how he needed to get vaccinated for kennel cough as well and I had no idea it was the same thing until I looked on my bill. Oh well... can't change it now.

Oh, and just in addition... he has had shots before... I just became his owner within the past year. Didn't want to make it sound like he had never had shots in all 5 years of his life. I'd call his previous owners and see if he ever had a bad reaction to shots, but since it's 2 AM now and they have two children, one 3 months and one 18 and they wouldn't be too happy with my phone call right now.

Last edited by WRScorpio; 11-21-2006 at 11:03 PM.
WRScorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!