View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 08:33 PM   #7
WRScorpio
Senior Yorkie Talker

She said for safety, it would be the best bet to bring him in tonight. But, since his puke was the same color as his food, he just ate some chicken, drank some water, and went outside and had a solid bowel movement, we could wait until the morning and then take him in if he was still not holding his food. She said that the vaccinations are probably the cause and it's just an upset stomach, but you can never be sure. So, if he does it anymore tonight, I am wanting to take him in right away. My boyfriend says he is okay because he hasn't had a change in his behavior and thinks that the day was just traumatic on him in general and so does my mother. So, I doubt I will get much sleep tonight and I'll be keeping a close eye on him. The good thing though... the house is getting very clean since I cannot sleep now and know I won't until he has kept his food down for at least 5 or 6 hours. I may even get some Christmas presents wrapped. He also has decided only to throw up on blankets, so... everything is getting washed. I'm so worried because I know the throwing up isn't normal, but at the same time, he's still eating, drinking, and playing... so, I'm not completely spazzed out, yet. He's also a bigger Yorkie, so while is still a small dog, he's not tiny. It's driving me nuts though because it was his well check-up today and they told me he was super healthy, and now he can't hold down his food. He'll be okay though...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!