View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 06:04 PM   #1
WRScorpio
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thrown up twice in the past 5 hours

Duke has thrown up twice this evening... today he went to the groomer and also went for his well check-up at the vet. He was tested for heartworms, erlichia, and lyme... all negative. He was given his annual DHP and rabies shots, and was given the bordella/parainfluenza nasal drops. He threw up when we first got home... and we just attributed it to him being car sick and then it was the first time he had ate all day (that we know of) around 4 PM. So, about 30 minutes ago, he threw up again. He's still playful and wanting to eat and drink more. I'm just worried of course! Once every once in a bit, okay... that's fine. But twice? He did have about a 30 mile car trip there and 30 miles back... and it was a bit of a traumatic day for him. There was a chewed-up cough drop wrapper at my mother's house... (this was after he had throw up the first time and before the second time)... that she thought he got into, but the paper wasn't wet so I didn't think he did. If he throws up anymore, I'm going to call the vet. I just wondered if it could be from the shots that is making him have an upset tummy? Any suggestions for what to do? Thanks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!