View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #4
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Awww...sorry to hear she is sick! Side note: we are all sick here.....hoping it is pretty much over w/ my Thursday!!!! YUCK!

I wanted to say, I worked at my daughters school (when she went to public school) for a few years........at first, we only had one school nurse between all three buildings (what a pain). - she was good, but stretched and the teachers would "take care of" any "not-so-sick" kids (as if they knew). Which most kids felt like crap and either slept in the nurses station or were sent to the office (they had a seperate room) for sick kids. Alot of times, the secretary or teacher (on their break) would call the parents or whoever was listing in that students file to let them know that their child was sick and whether or not they were to go home or not.

I don't understand how the schools decide when or who goes home when they don't feel good.....I know if they have a fever, they are to go home right away or if no parent can come, they stay in the nurses station until school was out.

So crazy!!! I just hope she feels better and soon! That poor thing!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!