View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005, 10:33 PM   #9
Lady of Yorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Confused

Heather, Matty is 24 days old today, Saturday. I am going to leave her ears alone to see what they are going to do before I start messing with them.

Autumn on the other hand HOLDS her ears down, I don't think taping them will work because she can hold them up very perkily if she wants to. If you look at my avatar(it's a little stretched) you can see she has her ears up. I have tried putting a rubber band on the hair above her ears so they have to stay together and pointed and that didn't work. I have tried catching the hair from her ears and tying it up in her topknot and that didn't work. I don't know if she's trying to look like Pirogue and Lady or if she's trying to look like us(humans). Mr. Big and Lacijo have their ears up and pointing but she just keeps holding hers down. I've been asking her where her pretty ears are and sometimes she'll pop them up but most of the time she doesn't. I've taken to playing with Mr. Bigs ears and telling him how pretty they are and then turning to her and pulling her ears up and saying how pretty her ears are, I don't know if it's going to work. Mr. Big holds his ears down when I pick him up, I know it's supposed to be one of those submission things but how do you break them of this particular habit before it becomes permanent? Sylvia
Lady of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!