View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 08:49 PM   #1
bren
Slave to Max 'n Abbie
Donating Member

Smile Gift Baskets for the Holidays @ Cafe Max

As I stated in my last thread, I am offering special occasion items at Cafe Max.

My Special Occasion Gift "Baskets" are available. (See a picture below.)
These special occasion baskets will be available for birthdays, as congratulations for a new puppy, and various holidays including Halloween, Christmas or just a general happy holidays basket, Valentine's Day, Easter or a basket "just because". The "basket" below is actually a food dish in the shape of a bone and is filled with 1 pound of Cafe Max featured treats of your choice. A toy that is the appropriate size for your dog is also included. The basket and all of it's contents will be wrapped in cellophane wrap and closed with a bow. A "to/from" label containing a picture of Max and Abbie (aka "CEO" and "President") will also be included. (These AWESOME labels were created by Villette--THANKS V!!!!!!)

The gift "basket" is $15 +shipping (+ 7% sales tax for PA sales only)
Yorkie Talkers will receive 10% discount

Get your order in early so that it will arrive in time for the holidays. All of my treats are made to order to ensure freshness.

COMING SOON: Gift Baskets similar to picture below except the bone shaped food dish will be replaced with a bone-shaped wicker basket containing 3 pounds of treats. Everything that is mentioned above will be included in the gift basket (treats, toy, wrapped and closed with a bow). These larger baskets will be $25 +shipping (+ 7% sales tax for PA sales only). I'll let you know when these are available.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010451cropped.jpg (130.4 KB, 136 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!