Thread: Split Custody
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 01:21 PM   #15
tassibo
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOH & DESTINY
the other one is a boy his almost a year. i love them so much i dont want to lose them. They are both our first dogs. i just dont know what to do.
Well since it is your partner who is leaving...let her go but tell her the dogs stay especially since your name is on the papers. Sure, you dont want to keep her from them and blah blah blah but I am thinking about future terms. What if one day, if she has the dogs, she decides she doesnt want them anymore and gets rid of them WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE? Or what if she up and moves and you dont know where she is? What if she gets an attitude and ends the "split custody" thing? I would just let her come and visit. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. If she wants to come see them, fine. If she doesnt, that's fine, too! It's true that we treat these as our human babies and I can guarantee that no one would get them let alone my furbabies!!! Just my opinion, tho. My mom says I can be too opinionated...I hope this isn't the case here. It just tugs my heart!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!